Our Wedding Brochure is now available in PDF form complete with an invaluable price guide to help you make the first steps towards budgeting for your flowers. Here's our 5 top tips to economising on your flower:-
1. Spend on your bridal flowers - your bouquet is your ultimate accessory - yes just like your shoes or jewellery - and will be visible for years to come in your photographs. Cut back on your venue flowers to keep the most luxurious blooms in your bouquet
2. Maximise on your table centres by giving them away as presents. Ask your florists for gift bags or boxes to place your flowers in once removed from hired vases.
3. Reuse - reuse - reuse..... nominate a friend or usher to take flowers from your ceremony to use in your reception. Pedestals sit nicely either side of the top table and again at the entrance to your evening party. A top table arrangement can be used first on the registrar's table and pew ends can be placed in vases/jars to decorate your venue later.
4. Ask your florist to recommend seasonal flowers. flowers out of season will be more expensive and a lesser quality. Good news roses and lilies are available all year round.
5. Love fragrance? Flower growers have carefully removed the scent from flowers over the years but the good news is that fragrance is making a come back! This may not happen before your big day so in the meantime mix your flowers with delicious scented herbs such as lavender, rosemary and mint. Less expensive than a flower too!
Request your 2018/19 Brochure here at email@example.com