With Spring flowers sadly coming to an end. Here's a few of our favourite blooms not to miss right now
1. Peony - everyone's wedding favourite flower - it is so sad when I meet a Winter bride who excitedly tells me that peonies are her favourite flower. If you are having a May/June wedding then peonies are MUST HAVE for glamour, fragrance and just pure luxury.
2. Sweet peas - deliciously fragrant - put a jar of them in every room! However they are have a very short season - blink and you'll miss out.
3. Stocks - again they smell amazing and are an absolute must for Summer bouquets and vases - available in pastels and brights. You can find these right up until August
4. Hydrangeas - nowadays you can find hydrangeas throughout the year but Summer is the best time for the bright colours. Beware - just as their name suggests they love to be hydrated, they drink water through their petals too so give them a mist to keep them looking good for longer.
5. No 5 is one of my go to flowers to create a talking point - the celosia! I love putting these in bouquets - huge velvety blooms that you cannot resist touching. Available in bright pinks, yellows and oranges.
Other flowers of the season to look out for are Nigella, Alium, Delphinium/Larkspur and growing wild you will be able to find poppies!